Social media sites every student should follow

September 2, 2022

Welcome to VSU Class of 2026 and returning students to the Land of Troy. Here on campus, social media is a big part of being in the know in regards to what is going on at this HBCU.

Platforms such as Instagram and Twitter have many pages that help students learn about events, possibilities, and opportunities throughout their college career. Here are the top three VSU related pages to follow.

First, @vsu_memes on Instagram is the Holy Grail and originator of VSU content. Not only does the page creator keep up with all events and changes made at VSU, but also the creator promotes any and every business on and near campus.

They post hilarious memes and have a whopping 11.2k followers. It is the largest platform for VSU students.

Coming in second place is @vsu_student_activities on Instagram. This page is run by the Department of Student Activities and keeps students up-to-date on the most current activities involving student life.

They are the source of student engagement and success powered through numerous opportunities like lead intern and many others.

The last and certainly not least favorite Instagram page is @vsu_tab. The Trojan Activities Board is the epicenter of all activities throughout the school year. They are housed on the 2nd floor next to the SGA office in Foster Hall and also have a good following of 5k. They run all cultural, educational, and social events. Follow them all and stay up to date on all things Trojan related.